- Credit card holder’s account is automatically charged on the same date as the original transaction date, on each corresponding month or on final date of month.
- Discounts, rebates or other special offers only valid for initial term; subscriptions renew at the then-current full subscription rates.
- Super Dispatch may terminate the subscription and these terms if it is unable to renew the subscription based on inaccurate or outdated credit card information.
- Right of access granted under these Terms is effective only upon payment of the subscription fees.
- Super Dispatch may increase subscription fees for a subsequent subscription period at any time and for any reason, provided, however, that Super Dispatch provides notice at least thirty (30) calendar days prior to the expiration of the subscription.
- You can cancel your subscription from your account any time by contacting Super Dispatch by support chat (website, dashboard, mobile app) or by email: email@example.com
- Once you cancel your membership subscription, you will not lose access immediately.
- Your membership will continue through the end of your current charge cycle. For example: If your credit card is charged on the 10th of the month and you cancel on April 25th, you will not lose access until May 10th.
- Subscription fees are non-refundable; except that you may cancel renewed subscription by contacting Super Dispatch within two (2) calendar days after renewal date and receive a full refund of the new subscription fees.
ELD Returns & Refunds
- When you purchase an ELD, you are leasing it from Super Dispatch. At the end of that lease, you must return the device to Super Dispatch in order to be eligible for a refund. There are two types of ELD leases, both of which have different policies:
- One-time Fee
- Policy – Your one-time fee will be refunded
- Monthly Recurring Fee
- Policy – All future charges will be cancelled, and the current month’s fee will be refunded
- One-time Fee
- In the case of either lease, you must ship back the ELD(s) and any adapter(s) at your own cost to:
- Super Dispatch, 905 McGee St #210, Kansas City, MO 64108
- Upon receipt of the returned device(s), please allow 5 business days to process your return & refund
- Please note:
- If the returned device(s) and adapter(s) are no longer functional, you will not be eligible for a refund.
- However, prior to the return, if the ELD(s) and/or adapters(s) have a defect that cannot be resolved (power failure), you must receive written authorization from the Support team to proceed with your return.